We fully respects your right to privacy
When you use our website, we may collect and use your information. The purpose of this Statement is for us to explain how we collect, use, disclose, protect, store and share such information when you make use of our services, as well as the ways in which you may access, update, control, and protect your information. JIESHUN may update or amend this Statement at any time in light of its information processing requirements. Please make sure you have read, understood and agreed to this Statement and its supplementary policies prior to submitting any personal or private information.
This Statement will help you understand the following:
• How we collect and use your personal information
• How we share, assign, and publicly disclose your personal information
• How we store and protect your personal information amendments to this Statement
• How to contact JIESHUN
1. How We Collect and Use Your Personal Information
Your personal information will only be collected and used in the following ways as stated in this Statement:
1.1 You submit information to JIESHUN when applying to become a JIESHUN’s business partner
If you wish to apply to become a JIESHUN’s business partner, the following information must be submitted via JIESHUN’s website: Your name, contact information, email address, the industry you serve in, your company’s name, your company’s location, and your company’s business field.
1.2 Information you submit to JIESHUN when leaving a message
If you have any questions about JIESHUN’s business, the following information must be submitted via JIESHUN’s website: Your name, phone number, email address, your company name, and your company’s location.
Our products, services, and websites are targeted primarily toward adults interested in JIESHUN’s products and businesses. The website does not attempt to collect any information about minors. If the guardian discovers that we have collected a minor’s personal information without permission, please contact us, so that we could delete such information as soon as possible.
To ensure the website’s normal functioning, a small data file known as a cookie will be stored on your computer or mobile device. The Cookie typically contains identifiers and site names, along with numbers and characters. A cookie’s main function is to facilitate your use of website products and services. It also helps the website calculate the number of unique visitors. Using Cookies, we can provide you with more thoughtful and personalized services, and allow you to personalize your service.
3. How We Share, Transfer, and Disclose Your Information
3.1 With the exception of the following circumstances, JIESHUN will not share your information with any company, organization, or individual other than its affiliate companies without your prior authorization. However, with your prior acknowledgment and authorization, JIESHUN may share your personal information in the following circumstances.
(1) Sharing with authorization: JIESHUN will share your personal information with third parties after obtaining your explicit consent.
(2) Sharing with partners: JIESHUN may share some of your information with its partners in order to improve our collaboration with them. For example, JIESHUN must share your information with logistics service providers in order to arrange the delivery of any gifts being sent to you (if any), or arrange partners to provide you with services. Your information will only be processed for specific, clear and legal purposes, and only the information necessary to provide such services will be shared. Furthermore, JIESHUN will also sign strict confidentiality agreements with such partners, requiring them to process any applicable information according to JIESHUN’s instructions, this Statement, and any other applicable confidentiality and security measures.
(3) Sharing is required by law: JIESHUN may share your information with other parties as required under the law or under litigation and dispute resolution request, or as required by an administration or law enforcement agency.
3.2 Except in the following circumstances, JIESHUN will not transfer your information to any company, organization, or individual:
(1) Transferring with explicit authorization: After obtaining your acknowledgment and authorization, JIESHUN will transfer your information to other parties;
(2) In circumstances involving mergers, acquisitions or bankruptcy liquidation, JIESHUN will require any new companies or organizations holding your information to continue to be bound by this Statement, if the transferring is necessary. Otherwise, the company or organization will be required to re-request your authorization.
3.3 Your information will be partially or completely disclosed in the following circumstances:
(1) Disclosure to third parties with your consent, and on the premise of taking security precautions in compliance with the law and industry standards;
(2) Disclosure to third parties, or administration or law enforcement agencies pursuant to applicable laws and regulations, or under order of an administration or law enforcement agency; However, on the premise of complying with the law, JIESHUN warrants that it will require the requesting party to issue legal documents.
4. Location and Term of Information Stored by JIESHUN
4.1 JIESHUN stores the information within the People’s Republic of China in which it has been collected and does not transmit it across the jurisdictions, as required by law.
4.2 The information you provide is typically only retained for the minimum time necessary to achieve its purpose. However, the information retention period may be changed in order to comply with legal requirements in the following circumstances:
(1) To comply with any applicable law;
(2) To comply with court judgments, rulings, or other legal proceedings;
(3) To comply with the requirements of government agencies or organizations authorized by law;
(4) When there is a reason to believe that a change in the information retention period is necessary to comply with applicable law;
(5) For any necessary purposes, such as the implementation of related service agreements or this Statement, the safeguarding of the public interest, and the protection of the personal and property safety or other legal rights and interests of our clients, JIESHUN or JIESHUN’s affiliate companies, other users, or JIESHUN’s employees.
5. How JIESHUN Manages Your Information
5.1 JIESHUN will make best efforts to adopt appropriate technical measures to ensure the security of your personal information.
(1) JIESHUN attaches great importance to information security. JIESHUN engages in standard Internet industry practices to protect your information against unauthorized access, disclosure, use, modification, damage, or loss. JIESHUN shall undertake all reasonably feasible action to protect your information security; JIESHUN adopts all reasonably feasible action to ensure that no information unrelated to partnering with JIESHUN is collected.
(2) JIESHUN will do its utmost to protect your information. However, please understand that due to technical limitations and the various malicious means that exist, it is impossible to always ensure 100% information security in the Internet industry. You must know that the information you submit to JIESHUN may face security issues due to factors beyond our control.
5.2 In compliance with applicable law, JIESHUN will promptly inform you of the following in the event of any information security incidents: An overall briefing including the basic information and possible impact of the security incident, the actions taken or to be taken by JIESHUN in response to the security incident, recommendations for personal risk prevention and mitigation, and any remedial actions for you. JIESHUN will notify you of such incidents via mail, letter, and telephone. If it is infeasible to notify each individual user, JIESHUN will issue a public notice in a reasonable and effective manner.
6. How to Update and Apply This Statement
6.1 The enactment, effectiveness, interpretation, performance, jurisdiction, and dispute resolution of this Statement shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China.
6.2 JIESHUN reserves the right to update or modify this Statement at any time. If the amendment results in a substantial reduction of your rights under this Statement, JIESHUN will send you an amendment notice via various channels, including website notice and email.
6.3 Should you disagree with the amendment, you are entitled to and shall immediately notify JIESHUN to delete all of your information. Otherwise, it will be deemed as your acceptance of JIESHUN's amendment of the terms of this Statement.
6.4 The right to interpret all terms in this Statement is vested in Shenzhen Jieshun Science and Technology Industry Co., Ltd.
7. Contact JIESHUN
Should you have any questions about this Statement, you can e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +86-755-8311 2288. JIESHUN will review your questions as soon as possible and reply within 30 days.